For your next camping vacation, book a campsite with Lamont Campground. Our RV campsites are all equipped with power-accessible amenities, including 30AMP and 50AMP sites. No matter where you stay in our campground, you'll enjoy the convenience of being just outside of town, close to all necessary amenities such as a grocery store, drug store, liquor store, restaurants, a hardware store, banks and a gas station.
We also offer our campers reliable RV storage solutions, perfect for storing your RV between camping trips. For more information on our campground or to book your next trip, give us a call today.
Full-service - $870.00 April 01 till Oct 01
Full-service metered lots - $675.00 Oct 01 Till April 01
Full-service - $280.00
Full-service - $40.00
Yearly - $500.00
Daily - $5.00
All camping rates are based on 1-2 adults and their dependents under the age of 18 years old, staying under 1 roof. CHARGES ARE PER UNIT, NOT PER SITE. There is a charge of $10.00 per day for any tents you wish to have on your site. Dogs or more than 2 adults under the same roof are $2.00 each per night at a maximum of $50.00 per visit.
Sorry, no refunds.
• All prices are in Canadian dollars. GST IS NOT INCLUDED.
• Please see management prior to placing anything into the ground ie: Tent/awning pegs. Water lines are only 1ft underground and are very easy to puncture.
• While we welcome families, most of our guests work off-site, therefore, we ask that quiet time occur at 10pm. Common courtesy shown to your sleeping neighbor is very much appreciated.
• Air conditioners must be turned off in your trailer if not occupied for an extended period of time (ie. gone to work).
• Pets must be kept on a leash at all times. Please remember to scoop that poop!
• Garbage must be put in the garbage container.
• Recyclable cans and bottles can be placed in the box marked for recycling. At this time, we cannot offer recycling of cardboard.
• Please visit us at the registry desk for firewood. It is available for $10.00 an arm load.
• Sewer hoses must be connected with an e-z coupler or a rubber sewer ring.
• Please ensure all items are taken from your site upon check-out. Abandoned items will be dealt with as management sees fit.
• Lamont Campground is in no way responsible for lost or stolen property and/or personal injury. Please notify us of any complaints or problems you incur. We will gladly assist in trying to make your stay with us as pleasant as possible.
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate your business!